Thomas
DOES IT SOUND NATURAL? -half out front mansion -kids over fits -it feels like a long time has been coming -the last 20 years have seen an explosion of technologies
-half out front mansion This makes no sense in English. I don't know what you are trying to convey. Perhaps you can try again and I can help you? -kids over fits This makes no sense in English. I don't know what you are trying to convey. Perhaps you can try again and I can help you? -it feels like a long time has been coming "It feels like it's been a long time coming" -the last 20 years have seen an explosion of technologies This is pretty good. People will completely understand. But, "The last 20 years saw an explosion of technologies" is more efficient English. You may also see "the last 20 years has seen an explosion of technologies". I'm unable to find which is grammatically correct, but both will be understood by an English speaker.
Thomas
English, Vietnamese