Shinhye Lee
answer I am not sure how can i answer this question. the question is : The education gives access to the following professions? It is my university- related question, I graduated Early Childhood education. I think i can answer 'Yes'?
Your question may have been something like this: "Has your education prepared you for this job?" [The job you are applying for] Your answer could be: "My degree / my major in early childhood education has provided me with the skills and knowledge required to excel in this job. In particular, [give more detail]". Let me know if I understood your situation correctly, or please give us more information so that we can help you.
If that's the original question (i.e. that's how it's written in English, that's not your translation), I don't think there *is* a good way to answer it. It doesn't really make sense (at least out of context) and it's not even colloquial. ("The" education? Which education?)
I'm not sure on the answer but you can't answer 'yes'. I think it wants a list of professions - for example, if you studied medicine: Doctor, nurse, pharmacist. Not sure if that helps! I need more context.
Shinhye Lee
English, Korean, Swedish
English, Swedish