Vítor
The use of "ci" I have these five phrases: 0) Amo andare nel parco, perché possiamo fare molte cose. 1) Amo andare nel parco, perché ci possiamo fare molte cose. 2) Amo andare nel parco, perché possiamo farci molte cose. 3) Amo andare nel parco. Lì, ci faccio molti picnic. 4) Amo andare nel parco. Lì, faccio molti picnic. Between 0, 1 and 2, which one would you say more spontaneously? Or the three of them seem natural for you? I heard an Italian saying the fourth phrase and I'm wondering why would one use "lì" and "ci" in the same phrase. Would you say that the same way? I wrote myself the fifth phrase, what do you think of it, does it seem correct? Grazie :)
the number 0 is the most used and also the 4th is correct; the 1st and the 2nd imply an ambiguous meaning so it's better if you don't use them ahahah Sometimes we say in the same phrase "lì" and "ci" but it's a very informal way to speak, it's better use the 4th phrase! Another advice that I can give you is to say "andare AL parco" and not "andare NEL parco" :)
0,1,2 are wrong...Look at the verbs...amo is first person singular, possiamo is first person plural... 3) Amo andare nel parco. Lì, ci faccio molti picnic ...In my opinion this is the most common. Have a nice day!
Vítor
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish