What does "to leverage" mean here?
"We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, our organization lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world."
Which of the following meanings of "leveraging" is the most relevant in this context? 3, 4, 5 or 7?
1. the action of a lever.
2. the mechanical advantage or power gained by using a lever.
3. power or ability to act effectively or to influence people.
4. the use of a small initial investment to gain a relatively high return.
5. to exert power or influence on.
6. to provide with leverage.
7. to speculate in (invested funds) by using leverage.
Can you give me more phrases with this word, please?