To the fluent / native Italian speakers, how do I say these? NO Google Translate, Babel or other on-line translations... Grazie!
1) Even having a tutor to help me out in class, it was still too fast-paced
2) I needed to drop / quit school, but I got something very good in return
3) I couldn't continue, it was too much pressure on me. I got overwhelmed
4) I should've practiced ages ago
5) I was thinking twice, wondering if it was for me
6) What made me practice was
7) My phrases are becoming more elaborate
8) I need to practice more to work my way up to fluency
9) I had a feeling I wasn't going to like it, but decided to give it a chance
10) I had to do a lot of trial and error approaches
11) I regret not starting the basics from the beginning.