Marie
Is this sentence correct? "To the best of my knowledge, it is one of those problems in cinema with which has not been considered adequetly and in elaborate and rich way". Sounds weird to myself after "with"!
"To the best of my knowledge, it is one of those problems with cinema that has not been looked into/ consider adequately. and in elaborate and rich way". > You cant consider something elaborately and richly. ( these adjectives are not suitable ) >>Has not been considered seriously / in a serious way . (better) Use "that" instead of "which" >Use "That" for restrictive clauses > Like "one of the things that I like .. ) >one of the.. = restrict it to "the one and only .. " "To the best of my knowledge, this problem , which is one of many ,has not been studied on adequately enough . If you take out " which is one of many ", you still get a complete clear sentence . "Which" normally doesnt restrict the sentence . Problems in cinemas > things that are not right inside a cinema. Problems with cinema > problems that cinema create
As you said, the "with" is redundant. Also: you're missing the word "an" before "elaborate," and adequately is misspelled. Other than that, I think it sounds ok grammatically, but it's a bit complex. You might mean "...adequately, nor in an elaborate or rich way." I might say, "...in an adequately elaborate and rich way."
Take out "with" and finish "adequately and in an elaborate and rich way." I'm not sure that elaborate and rich aren't saying the same thing. Maybe "nuanced" way? This is really academic English.
Now I just found out "with" might be redundant here!
Marie
English, French, Italian, Persian (Farsi), Spanish
French, Italian, Spanish