Catalina SR
Can you help me reviewing this email? Hi! I'm writing an email to a professor and I have some doubts about some phrases. Can you check if they are clear? Thank you in advance! :) Based on the evaluation results I received, it seems that the proposal was rejected because it was too expensive to fund, not because the scientific merit. The academic aspects were all high rated. That's why I think that submitting a project for six months would rise my chances of getting the grant. I didn't find in the website any information about how long the course does last.
Based on the evaluation results I received, it seems that the proposal was rejected because it was too expensive to fund, not because of the scientific merit. The academic aspects were all highly rated. That's why I think that submitting a project for six months would increase my chances of getting the grant. I didn't find on the website any information about how long the course lasts. 5 changes but I can't show you them in bold on this forum - you'll have to check my revised text in detail. Kind regards, Michael
Catalina SR
English, Portuguese, Spanish