Beta
Help with the grammar please I'm try to learn some words in English and then I make a sentence or history. I want to request an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, I don't feel well because I ate a fish and I think that it was out of day, I would like that my Mom come with me but i can't to compel to join if she not want, She smoke a lot and always I tell her that it is harmful for her healf, I entreat her every day that don't smoke and now her promised me to leave of smoking in the next month, I am relly happy I hope her fulfil her promese.
I want to request an appointment(make an appointment) with my doctor tomorrow. I don't feel well because I ate some fish and I think that it was out of day(expired), I would like my Mom to come with me but I can't to compel her to join if she doesn't want to. She smokes a lot and I always tell her that it is harmful for her health. I ask her every day to quit smoking and now she promised me that she would quit smoking in the next month. I am really happy. I hope she fulfills her promise.
I'm not native speaker, but I try. I try to learn some words in English and then I have made a sentence or history like as follows. I want to request an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, I'm not feeling well because I had eaten a fish and I thought it was out of date. I would like my Mom come with me but I can't compel her to follow me if she doesn't want to. She has smoked a lot and I always I told her that it was harmful for her health, I beg her every day to quit smoking and now she promised me to leave smoking in the next month, I am really happy, I hope she will fulfil her promise.
not 100% sure about my answer, just hope I can help a little I'm trying to learn some words in English and then I've made some sentences. I want to make an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. I am not feeling so well because I ate a fish which had already expired. I would like that my Mom could come but i can't compel her if she doesn't want to. She smokes a lot and I always tell her that it is harmful for her health. I entreat her not to smoke every day and now she promised me to quit smoking in the next month. I am relly happy and I hope she can keep her promise.
Beta