Stephanie Yoon
Sending a gift package to Korea - how do I say these things about what I am sending? Hi! How do you say these phrases in a polite (but not cold) way: 1. I hope you can receive this gift / I hope the gift got to you safely. 2. Sorry, I don't know a lot of Korean, so I am using a mix of English and Korean. 3. I'm a "noona" fan of <some group> :P 4. I hope you like the presents. 5. I hope you are getting enough rest and staying healthy. Hope that isn't too much. Thank you so much!
1. I hope you can receive this gift / I hope the gift got to you safely. 이 선물이 무사히 잘 도착했으면 좋겠네요. 2. Sorry, I don't know a lot of Korean, so I am using a mix of English and Korean. 제가 한국어를 많이 몰라서 영어를 조금 섞어 쓰더라도 양해해주세요. 3. I'm a "noona" fan of :P 전 :P 씨의 누나팬이에요 :) 4. I hope you like the presents. 선물이 마음에 들었으면 좋겠네요. 5. I hope you are getting enough rest and staying healthy. 휴식 충분히 취하면서 늘 건강하시기를 바라요!^^
Stephanie Yoon
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Korean