Jura
Is it safe to go backpacking in your country? After the recent discovery of Australian backpacker Britt Lapthorne's body in Dubrovnik in Croatia, many young people say they are afraid to travel abroad. How safe is your country for backpackers?
In Algeria is a very dangerous to backpack in the mountains, it's the terrorists' hideout. God! Even the soldiers get scared of doing a mop up there.
in my country tunisia it is safe but there is always exceptions .
Guess I have to say ..theres nothing more safer than home sweet home. Whether it happens to that country or that place or maybe somewhere elses country, thefact is.. we know the world isnt that safe now. The key is ..not just to take care or be safe or keep safe but, to take a bunch of care and be extra cautious. First and foremost thing to do whenever we're out of the house is to be alert and never go beyond the perimeter when theres a sign saying.. dead end.
I think it's quite safe to go backpacking in Taiwan and our people are very friendly.
so sad, it's not totally safe. We have a really beutifull country but our goverment sucks! nevertheless if you take the road with local people it's a lot safer!