Lorin
How do you tell someone in China that you care about them? I was once asked how a girl from China should talk to a foreigner, the answer was to be direct. Now as girls in China are not so direct, how do you let them know that they are important to you without being so direct and yet say enough that they know?
just stay with her if needful and talk with her honestly,don't worry about culture differences but learn to understand her own thought and your actions may often more workable than words
hmmm...if i were u,i will say directly,tell her that u are important to me.I think this is the best and clear way. if you are a shy man,show ur action to her,put her on the first place,care her from ur inner heart.if i were her,i think i can feel.
如果你是想对身边的中国女孩子们说,又不想那么直接,那就要用实际行动去告诉她们你很在意她们。但我想,如果你真的很在意某个人,直接对她表达出来会更好。
i think it's based on what kind of girl she is,if she isn't very traditional, i think direct way is ok; on the other side,what you do is more useful than what you say,let her feel that.
If she is young,you can tell her directly,like she is born after after 1985.