Mina
Can you help translate this to korean please, 정말 감사합니다 ! (P.S : i want it to be formal cause it's for a boy older than me) -I'm writing this letter to you because it's your birthday, i hope you'll have a very wonderful day and enjoy your time. -You are a very positive and cool person, thank you for always smiling and making me smile as well. -Please remember to always stay happy and cheerful, don't let anything bring you down.
- I'm writing this letter to you because it's your birthday, i hope you'll have a very wonderful day and enjoy your time. => XX 씨 생일을 맞아 이 편지를 드려요. 아주 멋진 날이 되고 즐거운 시간 보내시기 바라요. -You are a very positive and cool person, thank you for always smiling and making me smile as well. => XX 씨는 참 긍정적이고 쿨한 분이세요. 늘 웃으시고 또 제게 웃음을 주시는 것에 감사해요. -Please remember to always stay happy and cheerful, don't let anything bring you down. => 항상 행복하고 즐겁게 지내는 것 잊지 마세요. 무슨 일에도 낙담하면 안 돼요. * Replace "XX" with the person's first name.
Mina
Arabic, English, French, Korean
Korean