Ziyi
About the life condition of Icelandic people. We all know that Iceland has ran into the trouble of bankrupt. I eager to know now the life condition of Icelandic people. Because a fool argue with me today. He said that Iceland will fall into Civil war, people will kill each other. So I need first-hand evidences to prove his foolish.
i dont know how they have it in Iceland. a civil war with 300 000 people on a small island dont beleve that woud hapend. :P iceland were the fastes economy rising contry in the world before this hapend. the reason iceland is bankrupt is becous they hade invested 10 times more than the cuntry hade. the economy of iceland were build upp by 6 or 8 people if i remember right. i think i't is sad, you have to have guts to do a stunt like iceland did. and one thing we can learn from this is that you cant gamble more than you can afor to loose.