Ruslan
Biennial [plants] last two [years], [producing] flowers in the [two] year. ?? The wrong word in sentence looks easy to be found, but I made mistake as well :-) I choosed [producing], it should be "produce" But i didn't know why my answer was wrong.
'Producing' is the right form of the verb. There is no mistake. This is the correct sentence: "Biennial plants last two years, producing flowers in the second year." 'Producing' is a present participle, and 'producing flowers in the second year' is a dependent participle clause referring to 'biennial plants'. You cannot use 'produce' here. For 'produce' to be correct, you would have to add a separate verb phrase, for example: "Biennial plants last two years, and [they] produce flowers in the second year."
Biennial plants live for two years, blooms/flowers in the second year and then dies.
Ruslan
Arabic, English, Indonesian, Italian, Javanese, Turkish
Arabic, English, Italian, Turkish