How can I say that someone is the representative for something? Is it correct to say that someone who coordinates and is the contact person, inside a company, for a particular area is the chief technician?
Feb 10, 2016 8:53 PM
Answers · 2
Yes, it is correct and well understood. In the US, it's more modern to use "lead technician" if he/she is the most senior, or "supervising technician" if they manage other people.
February 10, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Italian
Learning Language