"dish washing utensils" Do we call things used to wash dishes by hand " dish washing utensiles " (dish-wash liquid,scrubber pad, etc ? any other way to say this perhaps. I' like to thank any contributor to this question in advance.
Feb 11, 2016 11:58 AM
Answers · 6
I would call them "tools", but "utensils" is fine too. By the way, "dish washing" is is great, but you may also come across the expression "washing up", particularly in the UK.
February 11, 2016
Yes, you would call them dish washing utensils or dish washing supplies.
February 11, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Malay, Persian (Farsi)
Learning Language
English, Malay