what is the more informal way to say this Sweetie (referring to a child), stop eating lots of sweets or you get tooth decay. ...
Feb 13, 2016 12:15 PM
Answers · 4
"... or you'll get cavities." (carries, in British English)
February 13, 2016
You can say "Sweetie, stop eating lots of sweets or your teeth will rot." "teeth will rot" is a pretty informal way of saying you'll get tooth decay.
February 13, 2016
I'm American, I would say "Sweetie, stop eating so much candy... you'll rot your teeth!"
February 15, 2016
I would like to know is there any way to say 'tooth decay' in more informal style. I am sorry to forgot mentioning that in my question.
February 13, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Malay, Persian (Farsi)
Learning Language
English, Malay