Heaven
it this right for grammar? Since I grew up in the province until I was 21, I could gain information about X University and studied only through internet in order to enter the university. I chose computer science as my major because I wanted to be a developer making software which has attractive advantages in making it easy for people to communicate with others without limitation of distance and doing tasks in a better way than in the past or an human can’t do under normal circumstances. For the past three years I have learned several basic computer and software skills at X, with course about such as C, Java, Android and I was interested especially in Android App development and Date Structure course. I started to study both computer science and business management in second semester of my sophomore year taking courses like Marketing, HR and MIS, which was impressive when it comes to a computerized information used to provide companies effective decision making. ---- I'm really thankful to check this :)
Since I lived in the province until I was 21, I could gain information about X University and applied (?)only through the internet in order to enter the university. I chose computer science as my major because I wanted to be a developer making software which has attractive advantages in making it easy for people to communicate with others without the limitations of distance, and doing tasks in a more efficient way than in the past or in a way that humans cannot do under normal circumstances. For the past three years, I have learned several basic computer and software skills at X, with courses such as C, Java, and Android. I was especially interested in the Android App development and Date Structure course. I started to study both computer science and business management in the second semester of my sophomore year. I took courses like Marketing, HR and MIS, which was impressive how it uses computerized information and provides companies with effective decision making tools. Hi -I made a few changes. I hope I did not change your meanings. Please have a good look over. Good luck and I hope this helps.
Heaven
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean