Nasim
Is the following extract correct? Thank you In this study our subjects are grad students majoring in physics. The topic of material they will be exposed to , are designed mainly in interesting subject of physics.
The first sentence is grammatically correct, but I wanted to check that you indeed meant that these students are being studied (which is what "study subjects" means) rather than are doing the studying. The second sentence is wrong, and as Michael says, hard to determine the intent of. Consider maybe "They will be mainly exposed to interesting topics in physics'?
The first sentence is good. The second sentence is confusing. Can you say it a different way? Exactly which topics will they be exposed to?
In this study our subjects are grad* students majoring in physics. The topic of material they will be exposed to is mainly catered to those interested in physics. *"Grad" is rather informal, you could say "graduate students". While this is correct, I suggest you specify "undergraduate" or "postgraduate", because "graduate student" can have different meanings in different parts of the world.
Hi, How are you doing? Please dear try and write to me back , i have important things to discuss with you, i am waiting for your reply.It is a confidential matter contact me through here [email protected]
Nasim
English, Persian (Farsi)