how to pick up the right one between "will" and "would", "can" and "could" and "may" and "might" ? when i wanna use some of them, i cannot sure which one is better or more correct? for example, in this sentence--"if you can(could) it, then i can(could)", which one should i choose or both of them are okay?
Questions with would and could are more polite in my opinion and such sentenses sounds good.
if its a request thing "may"is more polite as well as if u compare could and can,could is more polite and organised,all in all look frist the sentence you want build up than u can gues which model is aproppraite to use,the tangue differantiates this.just try one.for example could u please give me the pen,or can u please give me the pen.if u look at this sentece they say the same.but they are politer one an other.but May is more politer to use in all request condition,for example:may u lend me this shirt please.or other examples.can,would, is usually used for "pazzle,and might is same times used for un assured situation, for example,same thing wierd might happen if the situation hasnot yet been changed.
Hi there If you are willing to ask for help, it is better to use "could" than "can" "would' than 'will" e.g: could u help me to open the door? would you like to meet me this morning? and as far as I know verb I is will, then the verb II is would, and so on cHeers, .Luissa.