emar
resolve the problem 1.Would it be right to say "I hope you resolve the problem soon" In a letter of ccomplaint? What other more formal ways ? 2 do you also ask for "a complaint form " in a shop if you feel badly treated ? And how do you ask for it to the salesperson? Thanks
1. is perfect. Other options: "Please could you resolve the problem soon." "I would appreciate it if you could resolve this problem soon." ("solve a problem" is wrong here - "solve" is for problems requiring logic or specialist knowledge. "resolve" is for problems between people.) 2. "How can I make a complaint, please?" "What is your complaints procedure?" Every organisation has a different system for complaints. If there is no system, you could ask: "Who can I complain to? What is their address?" (I've not heard of a "complaints book" in the UK or any other English-speaking country)
My attempts: 1,I am expecting to take the necessary measures to fix the problem. 2,May I have your book of complaints?
I would rather use "solve"
emar