Timur
Are these sentences right? 1 I am very simple and open minded person. I treat everybody alike. I like talking to people from all around world. I can find a coomon language with every person regardless of his nationality and his age. I am very easy to deal with.
"I am very simple and open minded person." In this context you can use simple if you mean you are not "complex" / "hard to get along with" but I would avoid using "simple" on its own as Su.Ki has mentioned as you could be understood as saying someone is rather below average / low intelligence. I'm a very simple and open minded person suggests you are easy going and easy to get along with. I treat everybody alike. Correct. I like talking to people from all around "the" world. I can find a coomon "common" language with every person regardless of his nationality and his age. (To be gender neutral you could simply say "regardless of nationality or age") I am very easy to deal with - correct
Here are some suggestions for improvements: I am a very simple and open-minded person. I treat everybody alike. I like talking to people from all around world. I can find a common language with any person regardless of their nationality or their age. I am very easy to get along with. NB I understand what you mean by 'a very simple person', but we tend to avoid describing people as 'simple' because this word is also used to describe a person of very low intelligence. Alternative words that you could use here are ''straightforward' or 'ordinary'.
Timur
English, Russian, Uzbek