how to discribe the wallet that close by snap ,,,,,,,,, i want to know ,what name about next wallet the US people usually called. this type wallet was close by a "snapper",,,,,,some one call it "Hasp wallet"..... but i think it wasn't exact.... please tell me how to discribe the wallet. many thanks,I'll want any of your answer !
Feb 17, 2016 4:31 AM
Answers · 5
"Wallet with snap closure" "Snap closure wallet" "Snap wallet" Though to be honest there's no common term for this! If I was in a shop and I wanted such a wallet, I would describe it: "Do you have a wallet that snaps shut?"
February 17, 2016
From what I have seen, the best descriptor is "wallet with snap closure." I am not aware of a one-word name for these wallets, but would love to hear anyone's recommendations if they know otherwise!
February 17, 2016
I have found this: So , I think it is the so called 'clasp wallet'.
February 17, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese
Learning Language
English, Japanese