Ruslan
Because of the extensive appealing process, it's almost impossible to deport a person from the US.?? Because of the extensive appealing process, it is almost impossible to deport a person from the United States. Is it correct? or I should change with this one? Because of the extensive of appealing process, it is almost impossible to deport a person from the United States.
Nearly there, but say "appeals process". [But I'm not sure that statement is true actually; my understanding is that rights of due process and legal representation in deportation proceedings in the US are much restricted compared to criminal proceedings.]
"appeals process" James is right *it may be impossible to FIND someone to deport them, but once found, deportation is practically guaranteed. I heard stories of people being off the grid for 20 years before being caught. all you need is one traffic stop.
It's almost impossible to deport a person from the United States because of the extensive appealing process
Ruslan
Arabic, English, Indonesian, Italian, Javanese, Turkish
Arabic, English, Italian, Turkish