Dating Culture Could you tell me what's the difference between dating culture in China and dating culture in western countries,especially in America?
actually dating culture is very much prevalent in all parts of the world, i dont know how dating culture is in china or in western parts of country. Dating basically depends on person to person how he takes that relationship because everyone in their personal life must be lacking something or the other which they want to fill it be it a relation of a friend, wife, brother sister depends so we cannot judge one individual yes people often take it wrong way because their mentally has become such they always think in one direction as of now i havent dated with anyone yes trying to make friends through talking across the globe
I've had a girlfriend in China, and for me, it's a really different experience. My girlfriend was very, believe it or not, FAST! She was embracing me the whole time on our first date, that's really kind of uncomfortable when you're still getting to know someone. The speed of our relationship was going to quickly for me to enjoy. Because of that, we had to break up. I don't believe that this is the typical dating culture of China, but for me however, I've had a very unique experience there, lol. In the US, however, it's a different experience. The only downside is that people here date casually. I believe that in China, when you are in a relationship, you're stuck with them for a long time or for the rest of your life. In America, people date other people until they find the right person. I honestly think that if you want to get to know a person, you don't have to necessarily date them, you could simply befriend them. Anyways, in my opinion, it's a different experience but both have its advantages and disadvantages.
to me as a person who has witnessed dating from different cultures it really isn't all that much different. there may be some differences when it comes to marriages, however, like Dario76 said, each individual dating has their own style so it's really not about culture per say, but rather about each dating couple. it's like being an individual. everyone is different, and every relationship is different.
I am not sure how to answer this kind of question, because I am not familiar with chinese dating. I would guess though that the culture would play only a small part in dating. Individuals dating always have their own style, but dating seems to be the same all over the world.