Do Philippines have different kinds of language? One philippino told me that you have different kinds there to speak Tagalog. How much are that? And whats the difference between them? Is it very different? If you want to tell me and you are Philippino please add me in Messenger or send me mail. ^_^ Salamat.
Philippines is composed of 7,107 islands and with more than 170 dialects. In history the first national language was Spanish then it was changed to English and eventually Filipino was added. At the moment we have 2 official languages (English and Filipino). Filipino as a language was actually originated from dialect used in the Manila called Tagalog.
Is ricthig!!! Ya, wir haben vielen language.
Yes, the Philippines has over 170 languages... some are indeed dialects... but many more are quite different from each other and not at all mutually intelligible. You can read more about them here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_Philippines :)
hehe.. We have different Dialects. : Filipino (Tagalog), Bisaya, Ilocano, Bicolano , etc.. Some really differ from each other :)