How to improve my communication with foreingers ? I want to go broad for work ,but I am not 100%fluent .What should I do ?
Go abroad. You'll never be 100% fluent in a foreign language by staying in your native home. An instructor of mine illustrated this point very well by telling a story of her own personal experience in this. She came to the US from Japan as a young woman in her 20's. Her English was not very good. She worked for a woman running errands and doing small jobs. One day the woman asked her to go to the grocery and order a certain type of meat from the meat counter. This made her very nervous and unsure, though she had been to the grocery and shopped before, she had not made a specific order by conversation with anyone as in groceries she can normally pick out the items she would want, pay, and leave without really speaking. She was scared. She didn't want to do it and was terribly worried. But she was brave and did it. Though it was a simple task to most, to her this was a great accomplishment. Now she speaks very good English (Better than many Americans, by my judgement), teaches her own language to English speaking natives in three university's, and is a busy woman around the community. So, in my opinion the answer is not to speak to foreigners, but rather to be the foreigner yourself.