May
What's your favorite english song? If you are not very busy and in good mood, please write down your favorite english songs(the name, the singer or even the lyric, do not forget the reason why you like it). Have fun! ^_^
You won't admit you love me And so, how am I ever to know You only tell me Perhaps perhaps perhaps A million times I ask you, and then I ask you over again You only answer Perhaps perhaps perhaps If you can't make your mind up We'll never get started And I don't want to wind up Being parted, broken hearted So if you really love me, say yes But if you don't dear, confess And please don't tell me Perhaps perhaps perhaps If you can't make your mind up We'll never get started And I don't want to wind up Being parted, broken hearted So if you really love me, say yes But if you don't dear, confess And please don't tell me Perhaps perhaps perhaps
perhaps, perhaps, by doris day I like that kind of music :
Ozzy Osbourne "Tomorrow" [O.Osbourne - Z.Wylde - J.Purdell - D.Baron] Have You Read The Message, The Writing On The Wall Could It Be The Answer The Answer To It All What's Going Down In Heaven, I'm Playing With Your Head Don't Believe Them When They Tell You You'd Be Better Off Dead Living In The Thunder Driving Me Insane Can I Get A Witness To Take Away The Pain Walking On The Water Going Nowhere Fast Feeling Like I'm Walking With No Shoes On Broken Glass You Know It You Don't Have To Leave The Lights On I'm So Used To Being Blind No More Goodbyes Or Yesterdays So It's, I'll See You Tomorrow I'll See You Tomorrow Welcome To The Sideshow I'll Cut It To The Chase Yeah I Can Hear You Thinking It's Going All To Waste I Don't Mean To Offend You When I Look You In The Eyes What's All This Commotion? It Leaves Me Mystified Chasing All The Rainbows Falling From The Sky I Know Your Intentions Are All A Bunch Of Lies I'm Running Out Of Patience Falling Off Track You Better Start To Worry 'Cause I May Not Make It Black All Right Now You Don't Have To Leave The Lights On I'm So Used To Being Blind One Good Reason To Blow Me Away So It's, I'll See You Tomorrow I'll See You Tomorrow Can It Wait 'Til Tomorrow? 'Cos Tomorrow Never Comes........ Living In The Big House Dying By Rail If I Wanted Your Opinion I'd Call You Up In Hell Could That Be The Mailman Knockin' On The Door Or Just Another Light Weight Finally Evening The Score You Know It You Don't Have To Leave The Lights On I'm So Used To Being Blind No More Goodbyes Or Yesterdays So It's, I'll See You Tomorrow No More Reasons To Blow You Away So It's, I'll See You Tomorrow
Elliott Smith-Between The Bars! Drink up baby, stay up all night With the things you could do You won't but you might The potential you'll be that you'll never see The promises you'll only make Drink up with me now And forget all about the pressure of days Do what I say and I'll make you okay And drive them away The images stuck in your head The people you've been before That you don't want around anymore That push and shove and won't bend to your will I'll keep them still Drink up baby, look at the stars I'll kiss you again between the bars Where I'm seeing you there with your hands in the air Waiting to finally be caught Drink up one more time and I'll make you mine Keep you apart, deep in my heart Separate from the rest, where I like you the best And keep the things you forgot The people you've been before That you don't want around anymore That push and shove and won't bend to your will I'll keep them still http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37k_Ri1XxEc&feature=related I like this song pretty much!Its lyric is so poetic,don't you agree?:)
Actually i Love many English songs..but one that i really Love is "What a wonderful world" by Louis Armstrong. What A Wonderful World I see trees of green, red roses too I see them bloom for me and you And I think to myself What wonderful world I see skies of blue and clouds of white Bright sunny days, dark sacred nights And I think to myself What a wonderful world The colors of the rainbow are so pretty in the skies Are also on the faces of people walking by I see friends shaking hands saying How do you do? They're really saying I love you I see babies cry, I watch them grow They'll learn much more than I'll ever know And I think to myself What a wonderful world Yes, I think to myself What a wonderful world And I say to myself What a wonderful world This song have beautiful lyric and Louis Armstrong voice is really nice make my imagine flying into the beautiful world.. :-)