Zhangdi
can you tell me some sentence with "fuck" ? some slang ? can you tell me some sentence with "fuck" ? i am watching American film ! they always say "fuck " in their sentence ! so tell me some other ! like "what the fuck " "i don't give a fuck "
It is not proper to learn this word and its different uses because it will show what kind of person you are. When you use it, some people might think that you are a person with less education, ill mannered, and a person with no respect.
Watch more such american films and you will become stupid and uncultured person...
fuck is a bad word it s better for you not to ask questions about it that is just my opinion...
I'd advise you to learn all possible meanings of this words BEFORE you start using it, mainly because its most common usage is vulgar, and not for everyday speech (unless you're a very uncultured, uneducated person!). Also, I'd advise you to mainly use it with friends, at least at first, and use it sparingly. Don't ever use it at work, with strangers, children, etc, for it is too provocative and can easily lead to serious misunderstandings.
"I don't give a fuck" is slang for "I don't care" or "I could care less." Although, you really shouldn't say fuck because it is a word that's considered vulgar. "What the fuck?" is phrase said to state that one is in total disbelief or confusion as to what has happened, or what is happening. It's a vulgar expression to state extreme surprise.