Jura
If you were offered a role in a film or play, which character would be like to portray?
well for me .. I'll pick up the role which reflects me for who I am, because it's much easier (for me) to live my life infront of a camera than living character's life!!
acturally,i always dreamed that i will be a actress in the future thought it seems impossble for me now.if i were offered a role i want to be a brave ,kindnessand lovely girl.i hope i can help those who are in trouble .bye the way,thanks for your last suggestion, can i make a friend with you?
if someone offered to me to choose a role i will probabely choose a role of an english lady like the old films about english manners and prestige .
Very fine and remarkable question!!! Of course I would like play lucky and successe man and do that i want do now!
Very interesting question, have never thought about it. I'd like to play some witty person, who helps other characters to solve their problems and brightens up the action by his jokes, like maids in Moliere's comedies or Puck in A Midsummer Night's Dream. And I'd be also very fond of the role of Elisabeth Bennet..