THT
"It's okay. I really don't mind it." 。。日本語で何と言いますか。
加えて、「気にするな。」と「ドンマイ、ドンマイ。」 additionally, 「kiniauruna.」and 「donmai donmai」.
Hi THT, what situation is this "It's okay. I really don't mind it." told? we have many way to express those kind... It`s okay: だいじょうぶ(大丈夫)です。as Xuan already explained. いいですよ。it is ok and go ahead. I really don`t mind it.: 気にならないです。 as like ` i don`t mind what you said` (it is ok what you said.) or `it doen`t bother me.` (you don`t care what you are doing or don`t have a hard feeling what you are having now.) だいじょうぶです。 this is same as `it is ok` (i don`t mind what you did. or there no problems and fine.: this is something you had from other but nothing happened to you or you don`t mind what happened.) japanese language is diffecult to express toward one mind. misunderstood or misbehave if the sentence is not exact way to exact pearson. because we consider and mind what other ppl feel. so let`s learn more about this together ^^
It's okay=Daijoubu (maybe...) But I don't know more...I havev't take a course of japanese:'(