morteza
why some people can't say I love you to their lovers?
Some people also say 'I love you' too lightly but love is a feeling very difficult to know. It is honest to say 'I love you' only when you really reach to feel it.
Some people don't take the words "I love you" very lightly. Those are words that should be used when it is time. Asian people say it less often. While others say it like it's nothing. Overusing it just makes it mean nothing later on.
love is a very strong word....... i think i have said i love you to only 5 people my whole life. it is easier to show love than to say it. i am not sure why. i think it is because talk is cheap, but to actually do something is very hard and a very good way to show how much you love someone.
Probably they are afraid that their lovers won't say 'and I love you too' back to them.
the answer because if u told ur lover that u love him/her u will used and they will take advantage on u and we love whos dont love us and we dont love whos love us this is life