v.persie
what shall i do? it is my last week in my country but i dont know how to say good bye and thank u for all my friends in the country. iam afraid to leave without seeing all of them.so what shall i do?
Why not email them and arrange to meet for lunch/ dinner/drinks at a local cafe or restaurant? That way people can drop in for a while or stay longer if they are able to. Just make sure that in your email you let them know who is paying for food and drinks. It will depend on your financial situation. In Australia we often have 'open house'. You let people know that they can drop in and see you between 12-2pm for example.
do a reunion, a very tipical reunion of your country :) hope it works, but anyway if one is missing go visit that person yourself if you can :) I wish you a good trip
Do not leave without saying goodbye to them all....Try to communicate with them using net , mobile phones or anything else...However I prefere meeting them face to face to say goodbye....By the way , Do not forget your italki friends...Keep in touch with us wherever you are...
Do it by your own way. But, I can tell you much more when you arrive to the country you're going to. And the first thing to say is: WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY ALGERIA ;-)
You cherish the memories in the form of answers to your questions, the chats with friends and the language excahnges on italki, you are always with your friends and they are with you. You do not really miss you emotionally. All the best to you wherever you are and friends good wishes are alwyas ther with you . God Bless You.