[Deactivated user]
Can the word 'revert' be used as mentioned in the phrase below? Please revert with your updated resume.
Oct 20, 2008 6:00 AM
Answers · 3
Nawab is right - it makes no sense. You could use 'respond' or 'reply' instead.
October 20, 2008
Certainly, not. That would change the meaning of the sentence and also it would make no sense.
October 20, 2008
Yes it can. Read it as meaning "Please get back to me"
October 20, 2008
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!