M V S
You are alone on a beach in a full moon night, cool bereze and light music, whom would you remember!
I'll remember my swimming short that I left at home! I would run to bring it, then take a nice fresh swim, hehehe. Nothing is better to do believe me ;-)
firstly i wouldnt be alone on the beach in a full night:) i would be definitely be with my azizi insha Allah
God. I will feel deeply about His greatness. Then I will feel deeply happy to be there at that moment. Then I will wish Mantha was there to share it. Because he asked the question.
Of Course My lover :P
well it is alittle hard question if iam falling in love with girl sure iam going to remember her and try to call her and tell her cute talks because the beautiful views always remind us of the people who we love and wish that they see the views. but if iam not falling in love with girl surely i will call my best friend and tell him to come and see but before all of that i will be amazed of what the God has made for us and makes us feel relax