M V S
do you think that distances matter in friendship? Is it necesary to meet one another to be good freinds
distance doesnt matter in friendship. good friends keep in touch with each other, even they have not even met one another. i believe this because i have those good friends :)
Distance is not a matter if the souls are close to eachother.
no it is not also it is not necessary to meet eacth other to be friend. if u knew a friend in chatting and used to talk with him so u will be friends so the distance is not important
I want to meet all my friends. On italki we see all kinds of pictures. The real person, their gestures, their expressions, their feel, their smell, their posture.......I want to see it all
with many good technologies that we have, distance is no longer an issue. I mean, we can make good friends all accross the world using these advanced technologies. However, in my own opinion, it is far better (but not necessary) to meet a friend in person rather than phonecalls, chatting, email, etc. - for it will surely strengthen your relation as good friends. (by the way, in mid-2009, i'm meeting a good friend in China!) ~goodluck to you!