minye
which english song do you like best ? please give some advise , I love to learn english form great songs
13
0
My Favorite song is "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra. You can find it on utube Frank is very good to listen to for learning english.
I have a hard time putting just one down, so here's a few: Motörhead - Jailbait Judas Priest - Hell bent for leather Anthrax - Among the living Bruce Springsteen - The River CCR - Someday Never Comes Johnny Cash - I See a Darkness Megadeth - Peace Sells Kiss - Hard Times QOTSA - No One Knows Wolfmother - Joker & The Thief Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird The Doors - Light My Fire Supertramp - The Logical Song Deep Purple - Hush Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit Metallica - Motorbreath Alice In Chains - I stay Away Alanis Morissette - Ironic Billy Idol - White Wedding Diamond Head - It's Electric Grim Reaper - Rock Me Untill I Die The Haunted - No Compromise In Flames - Pinball Map Interpol - Evil The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night Mustasch - Down in Black Pantera - Heresy Rainbow - Since Yoy Been Gone Ramones - Judy is a Punk Rolling Stones - Paint it Black Run DMC - You be Illin' Scorpions - Dynamite Slayer - Raining Blood Turbonegro - Wasted Again The Jam - Going Underground The Cars - Just What I needed Dire Straits - Money for Nothing Animals - Don't let me be Misunderstood Ella Fitzgerald - After I Say I'm Sorry ZZ Top - Heard it on the X
Sade-King of sorrow
I like "Don't cry" by Gun's Rose and "Seasons in the sun" ! Lucky for you!
At the moment, my favorites are "Morning Has Broken" by Cat Stevens and "Instant Karma" by John Lennon. You should definitely listen to them!
minye
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
English, German