Hola~C
can u give me suggestions abt my speech plz Good afternoon everyone! I’m very appreciated that I can stand here and give you a short speech.today my topic is “I can” Nowaday,Global warming is a growing problem in the world it is important to cure the world, for the sake of ourselves and our descendants. . Kennedy,John Fitzgerald once saidAsk not what your country can do for you,Ask what you can do for your country! Maybe I cant change the world Bt I can change myself Mayb I can't change the past, bt I can try my best to do everything nowaday So what can I do? Firstly I can Appeal to the people to protect enviroment! Secondly I can raise people of awakening strengthen environmental protection consciousness with understanding Thirdly I can Reduce Garbage and Use Recycled Paper and non-woven bag and Ive wrote the blog abt enviroment protection at www.chared.myblog.com I can promote knowledge about environmental protection I believe myself and Ibelieve in our future I can do it!
That's very good! A few things: 1. We actually say "nowadays" not just "nowaday." 2. You should say "John F. Kennedy" as that is how we refer to him in speech (or you can even say J.F.K.) 3. "I can raise people of awakening strengthen environmental protection consciousness with understanding" this does not make sense. Maybe you want to say, "I can raise awareness in other people about environmental protection"? I'm not sure exactly what you want to say with this sentence. Otherwise, I thought this was very good!
Pretty good and inspirational. Just a few things, in addition to what Phillip already stated; 1. "it is important to cure the world, for the sake of ourselves and our descendants." - "It is important to heal the world, for the sake of ourselves and our future generations." I think it sounds better if you change "descendants" to "future generations"
perfect~~ your topic is very innovative. i think it's better to change the last sentence to "we can do it".do u think so ?