Who is the best friend ? In your opinion who is the best friend , who you don't want to lose him at all .
Best friend is a very precious and a special person ,hard to find and lucky to have.There are no special qualities necessary to be my best friend.Everyone's want for best friend may be different,according to their want.He must have deep mutual understanding with you.Unconditional love/regard.Selfless true friend.You can be yourself with a best friend.He is second yourself,an expansion,interpretation and very meaning of your soul.He forgots himself in friendship.He can be your mirror.he is ready to give time,true advice and attention.Who likes from heart ,no formalities required.best friend is a true lover. Best friend is one who catches ur hand even more tightly when u say " leave me alone"!!,in a crisis. he can take anyother position in your life other than bestfriend.Big difference maker of your life.he is feeling you in himself and consider you as him.Sometimes one mind with two bodies.May be soulmates.He knows your silences too,heartbeat too,breath too... "The language of friendship is not words but meanings"-Henry David Thoreau
This content violates our Community Guidelines.
best friend is the best friend, haha !!!
I believe anyone deserves to say my friend Is the same, which will not lose and I will try to keep the friendship
simply friend in need is a friend indeed