Yong
Can anybody help me to translate this to korean? Thank you in advance^^ You know that feeling when you've tried your very best but in the end still didn't get what you wanted? This happened to me, everytime... i'm really upset, frustrated about myself. What should i do now...? I don't have high hopes for myself already... I'm tired of everything. Working hard but not getting the result i want......
Apr 9, 2016 11:34 PM
"You know that feeling when you've tried your very best but in the end still didn't get what you wanted? This happened to me, everytime... i'm really upset, frustrated about myself. What should i do now...? I don't have high hopes for myself already... I'm tired of everything. Working hard but not getting the result i want......" 할 수 있는 최선을 다 했는데도 원하는 걸 이루지 못할 때 기분 너도 알지. 바로 내가 그래, 매번 ... 정말 화가 나고 나 자신이 답답하기만 해. 이제 어떻게 해야 하지? 이미 나 자신한테 큰 기대를 하지 않아 ... 모든 것에 지쳐 버렸어. 열심히 해도 뜻대로 안 되는 걸 ...
April 10, 2016