Alexander
What is the beautiful city or country in the world ? What is the beautiful city or country in the world ?(your opinion,and your reason why you like it)
IN MY OPINION, İstanbul is the most beautiful city ever, because of Bosphorus, Golden Horn, Historical places, Great landscapes, Marmara Sea; Briefly Everything in İstanbul fascinates me :) RESPECT PLEASE :)
We need to visit the whole world to answer this question...
The Earth, viewed from space can change the way we see the world. All countries have their own unique beauty and my personal favourites are countries or towns with a lot of natural beauty.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Each has its own definitions of beauty. No matter where I go I try to find the quality of a certain place so unique that it may be a beauty in its own rights. If I will suggest that my country would be the most beautiful, some may agree some may not even it is a mere opinion. If I will enumerate a certain countries some may think that the countries I never mentioned would not be beautiful. Rather I'll agree to what Lee had said "All countries have their unique beauty" depending on the kind of beauty you define.
Italy is my favorite country . i love nature, food,buildings and people also.