pamgm
Can you help me? I write a question in English but I am not sure if it is correct. Hello, well the context of my question is ... I applied to working holiday Canada and I want to send this question through the official facebook page of the program. Hello everyone, I have one question. I applied to International Experience Canada - Working Holiday, when I applied as a required document I had to add a medical exam, due to I cannot complete a medical exam before the deadline to submit the work permit I added a proof of medical exam. Days after I received the Letter of Introduction indicating that my work permit has been approved. My question is: Now I received the results of my medical exam, Where should I send them?
Apr 12, 2016 8:49 PM
Dear Sir: When I applied to International Experience Canada - Working Holiday, I was not able to complete the required medical exam by the deadline. A few days later, I received a Letter of Introduction indicating that my work permit had been approved. Where should I send the results of my medical exam?
April 12, 2016
If I understand your question correctly, you want to post to the Facebook page of this program the question, "Now I received the results of my medical exam, Where should I send them?" If that is your question, you would want to write it as follows: "I have now received the results of my medical exam and would like to know where I should send them." I hope that helps!
April 12, 2016