How can u describe Ur life?
According to me,life is a rollercoaster,sometimes unpredictable , undescribable and unbelievable with full of hope.It is all," bitter ,sweet and fun".An amazing journey from birth to death.Its only one.Its happening and evolving.Its a puzzle,i am trying to solve it .Sometimes impossible sometimes i m possible. beautiful and blessed .its philosophical and also religious.It may be a story or an experience.it is revealing,may be unrevealing.It is a test and i am a student learning and i fear failure.I am in chains and also free.its my duty or love .I play role of king and slave.Someday i will be dead,But my life never ends there.i am happy and lucky.its purposeful,meaningful and wonderful. Life has a meaning and purpose you just have to find your purpose and live it.Each person is unique and and have definite purpose.Every thing in our life have a reason.God gave the meaning to life, its is vast and we should understand it.
life is a gift of God
trying to be better ...
learning
It's like a merry-go-round of ups and downs..full of challenge and trials but with joyful acceptance.Spiritually filled because GOD is in the center of my life.