Roxanne
Does true love really exist or is it all in the stories only ?
Yes it does exist, hard to find, but you will know when you find it... It has no boundaries.... (distance,race,or lifestyle) sometimes it could be too good to be true...:))
Yes , it does.And that is why the earth we live in is so beautiful. "Love has no awareness of merit or demerit; it has no scale... Love loves; this is its nature." Love is eternal,love is true,love is colourful , love knows no boundary.If there is no trueness in Love, than it is not love in first place.It exists, and will be there till life exist .
If you believe, then it does exist. Because if, you for example, one person in this world believe it, then I'm sure there are others who believe it as well.
Oh, I donn't quite sure about it yet. But it always shown to be very true and beautiful in movies. Maybe we can found what is LOVE until we have met the right person .Love is simple with no strings attach I think.
if it doesn't exist, the life will desapear , love doesn't exist betwen humain only but you'll find it betwen animals, betwen humain and life it self humain and animals... and the true love is betwen humain and god creator of this life. that's my opiginon.