tigger
Life is short. life is so fragile,it fleets like water. what my image diagnostics teacher said amazed me.
yeah the life is too short and the death is eternal. Life is beautiful? I would say, life can be beautiful, i mean how many ppls in the world can say that by conviction "the life is beautiful"? But i would agree if you say the life is so precious. Maybe you can live only this one Life and then never again so make the best of your life and try to enjoy every great and beautiful moments in your life. I know, is not easy to realize it if you often have pressure in your work, school or other similar problems. But try the best to make a great enjoying life possible like you can and if you have reach all your goals and you are very happy in your life, then you can maybe really say that "the life is beautiful". :)
Life is beautiful! Your life is a mirror of your thoughts and emotions.