melankolia
is there anyone who really wanted to die??? be honest and answer my questıon...everyone can...
I don't think so.not unless he is insane or high in drugs and so he climbs a high building and jumps to his death.Or he is a terrorist brainwashed by beliefs that to do suicide bombing could make him great.
death is a natural rule,nothing to talk about.but sth like suicide, die for helping people,be muredered is different type of death,but they mean quite differently.Suicide should never be taken by anyone,all the difficulties can be overcome.
Life is both hard and sweet, but some people would hate life and give up, then would resort to suicide. To commit suicide is a coward act. Coward enough to face the battle of life.
sometimes when i forget why i'm there my friends will always wake me up form the death
me