Abdullah
What is best relationship in our live?
i think the best relation is between us and our parents
In my opinion the best relationship in our life is how we can keep in touch with GOD, our family, our friends and the other people around us well.
The parents-child relationship...
First relationship to work on is the one with yourself. The person you look at in the mirror everyday. If you can't accept or love yourself it will be very difficult to do so with others. I know sounds like airy fairy psycho babble but I do believe that. So HARD to do...and miles to go before I sleep.
The best relation you must have before thinking in others, is the one that you have with yourself .. if you are not honest with you, you cant be honest with others .. if you cant accept your truth, you cant say it to others .. if you dont love yourself, you cant love others .. The best relation l do have, is the one with me. L accept who, and how l am, accept the things that other people tells me, so l try to be better, l do and give to other people what l want to get from them.