Is this correct? Kevin and Helen are in the same chat group with me.We meet and talk together on the Internet everyday.They are two sweet lovers. Helen often talks about her boyfriend in front of me and tells me a lot of interesting stories about them.Sometimes i see her watching their video which she kepts in mobile.I guessed she must be miss her boyfriend very much.When she received a letter from Kevin ,she also likes to show me the lovely pictures drawn by Kevin .I hope they can have a happy future together.
1, they are two sweet lovers. (they're a sweet pair of lovers). 2, her boyfriend in front of me. (in front of sb = 在某人面前 / 当着某人的面,不能用于时间上的修饰). 3, their video which she kepts in mobile. (their videos which were kept in her mobile phone). 4, I guessed she must be miss her boyfriend... (I guessed she must have been missing her boyfriend...). 5, when she received a letter from Kevin, she also likes to. (correct, but also: when she heard from Kevin, & liked to, not likes to).