what will u do if u r in this situation? if u find yourself in a situation there is no job,no social life and away from family and friends ,what will u do to overcome this difficult period in ur life?
i think the most important thing you should do is to accept the situation .face it frankly.don't be worried all the time . find sth you interest to do .keep cool under stress. and think why you cannot find a job . lastly ,go out to find the job which is appriciate for you .be confidence.
it will ruinrd my life,i can't image
a good time to rebulid your life ! think about what's you really want, adopt your self, then go after your new life!
If you are away from your friend and family, I'm guessing the main reason for that is to find career orientated job. So like what everyone else said, finding work should take top priority. If you can't, consider moving back home. If that is not an option, and your low on money, then finding any job for the time being is important. After that is taken care of, you can make friends at work, or join a interest groups, like gyms, church, charity groups, book clubs, neighborhood watch, etc.. to meet people. I hope that was just a what-if question, if not, I hope things get better for you.
Maybe most of us will meet the situation like this and everybody has its own way to overcome. You can use any but escape,crime,death.