Heidi
Is this OK, 'the fan is turning quickly. It must be hot there'? I'm describing a picture. Thanks!
May 4, 2016 1:36 PM
Your statement works and is correct. There are also many other ways to say the same thing. "The fan is turning quickly, it must be hot there." All I did here was address some punctuation, I changed capitals and changed your period, to a comma. You could also say, "That fan" instead.
The fan is running at high speed / very fast . You must be feeling hot in here . ( You turn it on to high speed) 'the fan is turning quickly. It must be hot there'? X The fan is spinning at high speed . It must be hot here ( there?) ( You see it spinning fast ) " A fan is turning" is not a correct choice of words.
Here in the US we would say, "the fan is on high" never spinning or turning quickly, etc....the last two sound very odd